Apple has yet again released a very unique product that Partner Mobile users and other Android users can as well make use of. AirPods according to Apple Inc can be used with Android phones which will bring about the same experience like as if it is an IPhone.
The AirPods has been designed to connect with Bluetooth products and the W1/H1 chip in the AirPods 1 and 2 makes is possible for Apple hardware to work smoothly with Android devices.
Connecting AirPods with your Partner Mobile device and other Android Devices
Before connecting AirPods with any of your Partner Mobile phone, first of all, open the AirPods cas, on the Notification Drawer on the Partner Mobile devices, or other Android device screen, swipe down and proceed to launch the Bluetooth settings. Be sure that the Bluetooth discovery is turned ON.
Proceed to press and hold the Pairing button on the AirPods case, with a white light turning on. When this is done, a notification will appear on the device screen showing that AirPods is now available for connection.
The next step is to click on the AirPods option under the Bluetooth available options. Your Partner Mobile device is now paired with AirPods. It is that simple.
Features not available to Android device
No doubt, AirPods cannot function on Partner Mobile devices and other Android devices the exact same way it would on iPhone. Using AirPods on iPhone, Partner Mobile devices, or other Android device offers same experience, just that some features are missing when AirPods is been connected with Partner Mobile devices and other Android devices. These features include;
- Smooth pairing: It is much more easier to connect AirPods with iOS than Android device. All it requires is to open the AirPods case close to the device and follow the set up as specified.
- iCloud connectivity : AirPods can be connected with iCloud which makes it easier to switch between other Apple products like Apple watch, iPad etc.
- Ear detection: AirPods automatically detects ear. When the AirPods is removed from the ear, it pauses and resumes back when it is returned to the ear. This feature is not available to Android users.
- A single AirPods is enough for iOS users to listen to music while both AirPods will be required for Android users,
- AirPods also works compatibly with Siri. Different functions that is related to AirPods by simply asking Siri. This is not possible on Android devices.
- It is very easy to check the AirPods battery level via iOS which is not possible on Android devices.
In conclusion, AirPods works perfectly on both iOS and all Partner Mobile Android devices and other Android devices. AirPods has a longer distance connectivity compared to Bluetooth-based headphones. In a nutshell, AirPods has a longer battery life, fits perfectly into the ears, no risk of falling out, has a better sound system, and above all, it is classy and unique.