Account verification on Google is a process to ensure that your account is functioning properly and well secured and protected from unauthorized users. And so, often times, most Android users, I’m not left out, are guilty of forgetting their Google account login details. We would try all sorts of possible login details, all to no avail. Forgetting ones login details is such a huge issue, which more often, outweighs their usefulness.
Do you find yourself more often in this situation? Are you tired of always forgetting your login details? Here’s simple steps on how to avoid Google Verification on Android devices.
Avoiding Google verification have a lots to do when it comes to device compatibility. And I sincerely hope your device does support these steps.
Firstly, the most common method to avoid Google verification is to reset Factory Settings of the phone, often called Factory Reset Protection. It’s actually one of the security features on most devices. It helps to protect ones device securely against theft or lost. Like said earlier, these steps are not compatible with all Android devices. So only Android Lollipop 5.1 and newer versions are supported with these steps.
If there’s FRP on your device, follow these simple and easy steps to avoid Google verification.
- Open the settings page on your device
- Go to “Cloud and Accounts”. In some devices, it’s termed as “Accounts”
- Click on “Find My Google Account”.
- Click on the three dots, select remove account ( a verification request may be sent to you after initiating this).
After the confirmation, your Google account will be disabled from the device. Your Google account can still be accessed anywhere. The FRP will also be deleted from your android device.
Resetting your Android Device
Disabling FRP is not accessible on all Android devices. In this case, resetting your device is the best option to avoid Google verification. Resetting your device will wipe all your data and restore it to the factory settings, making your device appear brand new. This is a more prolong process but, it is worth it.
- Go to “Settings”
- Select “System “and next, select “Advanced”. In some devices, there’s no Advanced. Move to the next step.
- Tap Reset and follow the instructions.
- Follow through all the processes listed therein until you get to the Google verification page. When you get to the Google verification page, press the backward button and go to the Wireless Network page.
- Click on “Add Network” and provide the required numbers as requested for the Network Name.
- Hold down on the numbers you just entered and click on Share. Select Gmail from the options provide for you.
- Click on Notification. From there, click on “App Settings”
- From the upper right corner, click on the Menu. Select Account.
- You will be shown a page to go to Settings. Then to verification, kindly select continue.
- Go to “Settings” and select “Backup and Reset” and then select FRP.
If you use these steps to avoid your Google account, you will be logged out of your account and every apps on your device using Google account to login will also be logged out