Feature phones are increasingly becoming a must have for people always on the go. Essentially, they are mobile devices different from smartphones which people acquire for their functionality. These five reasons aptly explain why getting one should be on your priority list:
1. Cost: Feature phones are very affordable. They are made with the distinct goal of meeting the basic phone needs of people so they come at an offer that is just right for your pockets.
2. Battery Life: Since they are not built for complex processes involving the likes of 4G LTE, accelerometer and finger print recognition, feature phones have enough battery life to last long hours. You get longer talk time for calls and your phone stays on for days without having to run around looking for where to charge it.
3. Durability: Feature phones usually last a long period of time. Because they are assembled with characteristically small and sturdy cases, they are less vulnerable to damage from falling or other forms of impact. They are also highly resistant to harsh weather conditions.
4. Size & Design: They are usually never bulky and they sit well in your hands. Also, they are very easy to use so there are no confusing features that require time getting used to.
5. Lower Chances of Being Stolen: Because they are not high profile phones, a feature phone is a less appealing target for thieves who are most likely looking to score high end phones which they can make a lot of money off.
Even if the phone does get taken from you, replacing it will not present a monetary challenge as opposed to a smartphone.
If you are looking to get a feature phone that delivers on performance and style, the newly launched Partner Mobile PF1 is exactly what you need. It is a Dual-Sim phone that comes with a long lasting 800 mAH battery, Bluetooth enabled, FM radio and a memory card slot. It is also available in a range of exciting colours to choose from.
You can purchase the PF1 at any Partner Mobile store across the country (Lagos, Oshogbo & Abuja), Konga (the largest online shopping centre).