Android devices are personal possessions and should be kept and used for a personal purpose. The way you handle your android phone says a lot about you. However, many folks are guilty when it comes to protecting their phones and using the device to do some careless and unbespoken things that could actually destroy the phone. There are lots of things people do with their that are not just compatible with these Android devices. Here are some of the things you must never do on your Android Smartphone.
- Never allow your Android smartphone to overheat: Overheating kills device longevity and performance. It also causes damage to the phone user as well. Phones can explode when they overheat and there’s been several reports on that. Also, using fake battery can also make a phone to overheat abnormally and disrupt the performance of the device. It is also not a good thing leaving ones device in a warm place when charging it. Never pick calls when the device is charging. Some people believe that leaving the device battery to get to zero percent before charging it makes the battery last longer. This is absolutely not true. This kills the battery. also worthy of mention is when your device battery is fully charged, simply disconnect the charger.
- Protect your device from the rain: Thanks to mobile tech upgrade as there are now mobile devices that are waterproof. Drenching your device in the rain or submerging it in water won’t destroy the device, which also comes with its own limitations. Phones that are not waterproof should be protected from the rain as this can totally damage the phone performance.
- Never leave your phone unlock: As mentioned earlier, your smartphone is your personal possession. Allowing unauthorized access to your device will do more harm than good. There are many screen lock apps on Google Playstore that you can download freely to secure your device screen lock apart from setting the device password.
- Never charge your device over USB: This is yet another common act that majority of people are guilty of. Charging your device with a USB over the laptop or PC doesn’t allow the device to charge faster compared to using its original charger.
- Never leave your screen unprotected: Most smartphones on the market now are built witth Gorrilla Glass 3 screen which offers maximum protection for the screen against accidental falls. But nonetheless, when this screen gets broken, it is very costly to repair. Using screen protectors and pouch will protect your device screen 100 percent. They are must have insurance for your device just like how important life insurance policies are to one’s life.
- Never keep nude pictures on your device: Many people have been blackmailed because of this act of negligence. Always delete your nude pictures from your gallery to save yourself the trouble of the unknown.
- Never expose what you are up to on your device: Always make it an habit to close your browser page. You never can tell who picks up your device when you do not pay attention to your device. Do not expose your tracks to unauthorized users.
- Quit downloading every Dick, Tom, and Harry Apps: It is not every apps you come across that is a must you download on your device. Learn to take your eyes off some apps. Always download from legit website.
- Never forget to backup your device: This is quite very important. Anything can happen to your device from theft, to virus attack and so on. Phone backup isn’t such a hard thing to do. And backing up isn’t time consuming. Give yourself free minutes to always backup your files. You can as well set the backup schedule on your device and your files would be back up when it is due.
- Don’t forget to always update your device: Android devices needs to be updated regularly. Updating your device makes it feel brand new.
If you find yourself guilty of the above mentioned, you are simply abusing your device and doing so can seriously endangered lives. Learn to cherish your smartphone as you cherish your life.